Copyright 2015 Fabdent Products & Services Pty Ltd Trustee
* The Aesthetic expander - No labial acrylic, almost invisible!
* Superior fit, comfortable and cosmetically pleasing to wear.
* Reliable arch development and space creation.
* Suitable for upper and lower arches.
* Unilateral expansion appliances are available too!
* Helps create inter canine width quickly!
* Reduces tipping of teeth that canoccur with other removable expanders!
* INTRAORAL SCAN compatible - upload digital files here
* NO SCANNER? Conventional impressions welcome
It is recommended the i-expander be adjusted weekly one 90 degree turn. Per month this is 1 mm of expansion. In 3 - 4 months you will often have the expansion needed. If you adjust the appliance too quickly by turning the screw too regiularly the appliance will not fit correctly and treatment may be compromised. Also try and avoid turning the screw backwards against the arrow as this will often loosen the screw mechanism and it may possibly slip and wind backwards. Screws are single use only.
Far superior fit, comfortable and cosmetically pleasing to wear for the patient. Reliable arch development and space creation, Suitable for upper and lower arches.