Copyright 2015 Fabdent Products & Services Pty Ltd Trustee
Great Quality - Fast turnaround - Great Value
We have Inhouse 3D printing of models so just about any restoration or appliance can be made from your digital files and fitted to 3D printed models.
Contact us today and we will help you get connected to us and the great digital products we have to offer you.
WANT TO GO DIGITAL? - Contact us now for unbiased advice 1300 878 336
Have us expertly design your crown and bridges, before milling. Takes the hassle out of your work flow.
Sending a Case? Read this first.
Model and die requirements:
To provide you with custom products of the highest quality it is critically important that you have an understanding of needs for model and die preparation as well as an understanding of the limitations of our scanners.
Our scanners do not allow for scanning models on large articulators. In addition, modes with large stone bases that are normal when articulating cases on adjustable articulators are too tall to scan. As a result of these limitations, we ask that you provide your models to us using the following protocol.
Model & Die Preparation:
▪ Trim dies to the exact location of the margin. The die should have an undercut directly below the margin. Remove excess material apical to the margin for several millimeters. Please note this is not necessary on inlays and onlays. For these products ditch the interproximal areas.
▪ Block out all undercuts with a neutral color wax.
▪ Do not die space dies.
▪ Do not mark margins with anything.
▪ Do not use any die sealer and or hardner.
▪ Bridgework on natural teeth must have removable dies, removable pontic areas and removable adjacent tooth areas.
Example of a correctly prepared die ready to scan.
▪ All models that contain implant analogs should be poured with soft tissue. The soft tissue material should be removable for the cast. There is no need to make implant sections removable. Solid models poured in low expansion stone are ideal. However, if there is a mix of analogs and natural tooth preps in the same arch the prepared tooth (teeth) dies must be removable and trimmed.
▪ All models must be removable from stone articulator base bases. For best results short dowel pins can be used on the bottom of the model for removal and rearticulation.
▪ Most plastic disposable articulators work well in conjunction with our scanners.
▪ Anterior cases and bridgework should have waxup and or an articulated study cast that indicated final tooth position.
▪ If you have mounted a large case on an adjustable articulator that is not an Artex Articulator, please ship us your articulator with the case.
Cases that are received by us that do not meet these standards will be corrected by our technical staff. In this event, normal model and die charges will be applied.
Thank you for your cooperation,
Preparing articulated modes for scanning.
Multi layered PMMA for temps available in 4 shades A1, A2, A3 and B2
Monochromatic in 16 Vita Shades.
Save a huge amount of time having us mill your wax designs, full contour or for multiunit frameworks.
Hybrid ceramic polymer matrix. Great stregth and tooth like properties.
Upload Your Digital Files
3D Prited models can only be supplied with a milled STARFIRE product at an additional cost.
Hybrid Ceramic material from GC fetures best properties of a high strength ceramic and a composite.