Copyright 2015 Fabdent Products & Services Pty Ltd Trustee
Universities and board quality accepted models now at your fingertips.
• Ease of Use - OrthoScan includes intuitive viewing software with automated analytical tools to facilitate quick and easy practice integration.
• Increase Efficiency - OrthoScan digital study models, deliver measurable time savings and speed to orthodontic diagnosis, treatment planning, and patient education processes.
• Precision - OrthoScan are produced through a modern safe structured light scanning process that delivers 3-dimensional digital dental models with unprecedented accuracy, clarity, and resolution. You can even do this yourself safely in your own office if you wish.
• Savings - OrthoScan digital models eliminate the production, storage and archiving costs of plaster models freeing up space and more time for patient care. Save big money here!
• Multiple Storage options - Use any storage medium you wish or use a secure online digital file storage service with 24-hour access. You own your files so the choice is yours.
• Enhanced Revenues - OrthoScan provides the dental profession with state-of-the-art digital consultation capabilities that engage patients in the treatment planning process increasing patient satisfaction, treatment adoption, and revenues.
• Improved Acess -OrthoScan models eliminate the geographic barriers of plaster models and paper files for multiple site practices and empower dental professionals with instant access to patients models.
• Cost Effective Solution - OrthoScan models are delivered on a per use basis providing access to state of the art digital imaging technology without costly licensing fees or capital investments.
1. Take PVS or Alginate Impressions