If you want to get to know the Roland dental milling range talk to us and we will let you know all about these amazing and affordable machines. We use them day in day out, we know them very well and we know exactly what they are capable of. No false promises we will just give you the facts about what they can do and how well they do it, talk to us today or you may pay too much elsewhere.
▪ Capable of 5-axis simultaneous machining to achieve complex cuts
▪ Precision milling of wax, zirconia, nano composites and PMMA
▪ Five-station automatic tool changer with tool length sensor
▪ Built-in dust collection tray for easy connection to any vacuum system
▪ Diagnostic notification system alerts user of machine status
▪ Precision milling of glass ceramics and composite resin
▪ Jäger DentaDrive spindle operates at 60,000
▪ 4-axis lead/worm screw driven machining that supports undercuts
▪ 4-station automatic tool changer
▪ Multi-pin clamp allows milling of three different pin-types
▪ Features automatic calibration and diagnostic notification system for unattended, worry-free milling
Copyright 2015 Fabdent Products & Services Pty Ltd Trustee
Roland Rental, Roland DG’s finance program, is aimed to make it easy for you to purchase and pay for your new business investment.
Roland Rental enables you to enjoy the use of Roland equipment throughout its useful life without the associated costs of ownership including up front capital investment. Roland Rental offers a simple approval criteria and documentation to secure your Roland equipment.
Roland Rental is a traditional finance agreement whereby you own the asset at the end of the finance term with a nominal payment at the end of the term. It also allows you to bundle in other products, including software, with your agreement. Contact us to find out more.
Australia's No 1
Trusted Dental Dealer